GALAXIE LIMITED 1947 Chevrolet Coupe This GALAXIE LIMITED 1947 Chevrolet Coupe
model kit in 1/25 scale is a true 3-in-1 customizing kit that can be built as stock, custom or racing versions. Each model is molded in the highest quality white, clear and transparent red styrene plastic. All of the parts are packaged in sealed, individual plastic bags. The Chevy Coupe kit's special features include:
Paint and cement for plastic models are required for assembly and are not included. Your local hobby shop can provide those finishing materials needed to build and complete the GALAXIE LIMITED '47 Chevy kits.
- Authentic black vinyl tires with press-in wide whitewall inserts
- Two racing slick tires
- Trim parts included to build 1946, 1947 or 1948 model years
- Opening hood with poseable hinges
- Choice of stock or lowered suspension heights
- Detailed Chevy "Stovebolt" six-cylinder engine that can be built stock or with optional speed equipment including three Stromberg 97 carburetors, Edelbrock racing intake manifold and chrome Wayne valve and tappet covers
- Fully detailed interior with separate door handles, window cranks, armrests, pedals, finely engraved multi-piece instrument panel and seats
- Optional windshield visor and fender skirts
- Full color decals by Scale Master (D-47C)
Skill Level 3 - recommended for experienced modelers. Contains small parts, not suitable for young children.
GALAXIE LIMITED - PO Box 101 - Neosho, WI 53059 - 262.673.6386 - firstname.lastname@example.org