GALAXIE LIMITED 1948 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery
The GALAXIE LIMITED 1948 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery
model kit in 1/25 scale is a true 3-in-1 customizing kit that can be built as stock, custom or commercial delivery versions. Each model is molded in the highest quality light gray, clear and transparent red styrene plastic. All of the parts are packaged in sealed, individual plastic bags. Special features include:
- Authentic black vinyl tires with press-in wide whitewall inserts
- Trim parts included to build 1946, 1947 or 1948 model years
- Opening hood with poseable hinges
- Choice of stock or lowered suspension heights
- Detailed Chevy "Stovebolt" six-cylinder engine that can be built stock or with optional speed equipment including three Stromberg 97 carburetors, Edelbrock racing intake manifold and chromed Wayne valve and tappet covers
- Fully detailed interior with separate door handles, window cranks, armrests, pedals, finely engraved multi-piece instrument panel and seats
- Optional windshield visor and fender skirts
- Real metal transfer emblems and body trim ( M-48)
- Full color decals printed by Microscale (D-48FSD)
Paint and cement for plastic models are required for assembly and are not included. Your local hobby shop can provide those finishing materials needed to build and complete the GALAXIE LIMITED '48 Chevy kits.
Skill level 3.5 - recommended for the experienced modelers. Contains small parts, not suitable for young children.
GALAXIE LIMITED - PO Box 101 - Neosho, WI 53059 - 262.673.6386 - GalaxieLtd@msn.com